Sounds dramatic I know, but seriously this is a real worry. Just about every parent these days uses these in the baby nursery, with no idea of the potential damage occuring.
Wireless digital Baby Monitors emit high levels of microwave radiation, and are placed very close to babies heads for long periods!
This hotspot is very often the highest measured level of damaging radiation in the entire home when measuring homes with an EMR meter. The readings can be thousands of times higher than what is now considered safe.
Become an Empowered Health-decision maker!
Get your free report written by a Naturopath, Herbalist, Aromatherapist & Truth-Seeker, who is now a stay-home Mum.
Read about what NO ONE ever told us about health and wellness.
Learn the truths you NEED to know, plus essential health tips for you and your family, NOW!
Send me my FREE Report!
Written by a Naturopath, Herbalist, Aromatherapist & Truth-Seeker, who is now a stay-home Mum.
Read about what NO ONE ever told you about health and wellness.
Arm and empower yourself with ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE you NEED to keep your family safe and healthy.
Do we really want to be placing our precious babies right inside this field?!
So what can we do?
- Firstly see this article for general advice on how to reduce EMR in the home.
- Put the baby monitor on the other side of the room from where baby sleeps, rather than hanging it near them, and adjust the volume accordingly. You can also place one of the Orgonite tower busters in front of the transmitter.
- The above will help a LOT, but if you want to be 100% safe, here are some options for a nuke-free or reduced nuke set up which may be worth investigating:
- The older style analog monitors or an Ethernet connected baby monitor – you will still have all the functionality of a modern baby monitor, however, the data will be sent via Ethernet, rather than through a powerful microwave antenna that is right next to your sleeping baby.
You need to connect the camera via an Ethernet cable to your router or modem. This will identify its IP address and connect it to the D-Link cloud where the video will be streamed to your laptop or phone.
- For European parents, the NUK BabyPhone (Only available in Europe). This has an ‘eco-mode’ that only uses microwave radiation to transmit date when the baby makes a sound, rather than constantly irradiating.
- For American parents, the SmartNOVA Baby Monitor is similar to the NUK and claims to use 97% less radiation than normal DECT baby monitors.