I want to share with you the way I believe is truly the best way to purchase essential oils.
Sure, you can buy essential oils so easily (and even very cheaply) these days, even from your local pharmacy, but you are NOT going to get anywhere near the therapeutic effect most people actually want. As a result of this, many people nowadays believe that essential oils might smell good, but they don’t work.
Well, they most definitely DO work, it’s all about the purity and quality.
Young Living is considered the world leader in essential oils and a pioneer in creating only premium-quality, therapeutic-grade essential oils.
Young Living is the only company that:
- Have their own farms (in the regions where the plants should be grown)
- Guarantee that no pesticides or herbicides are used in the growing of any of their oils (they use essential oils for pest control and they do all of the weeding by hand)
- Have their own testing equipment (they do both in-house and 3rd party testing, and use many different testing methods not just GC/MS which only tests for certain chemicals, not whether those chemicals are synthetic or not)
- Only use the first distillation of oils instead of adding chemicals to get more out of the plant (which SO many companies do).
- Young Living is also the only company directly in charge of essential oil farming operations, rather than going through some kind of an “oil broker” to buy their oils. They have to trust that the oil broker is telling the truth, who has to trust that the essential oil distilleries are telling the truth, who have to trust that the farmers are telling the truth about what they say they’re doing.
- With Young Living, you just have to trust one company instead of several.
- I feel comfortable trusting Young Living since they are a full-disclosure company. ANYONE can visit the farms, participate in the harvesting and distillation, view the Young Living labs, and see the entire process. That’s not an option with any other company!
So, if you are just wanting to purchase the purest therapeutic-grade essential oils (absolutely the ONLY essential oils I would trust enough to ingest)…
You will have the choice of purchasing as a Retail or wholesale Member customer.
If you would like to become a wholesale customer select the Member box, rather than Retail.
Wholesale pricing gives you 24 – 44% off the retail prices, and in order to maintain a wholesale membership, you need to make $50 worth of purchases per year. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
This is extremely easy to do since they also have LOADS of essential oil infused items – Everything from toxin-free makeup, kids & baby care, sleep support, first aid, home and body products, toothpaste, mens items, health supplements, (and loads more) – Items you’re likely already purchasing anyway – at a saving of 24-44% off.
You may be ready to purchase your oils & other goodies. If so …
You’ll need to select whether you’d like to purchase at Member (wholesale) or Retail prices, your country, language, fill in your details, then you will be given the option to select your oils and other products.
If you’d like to know more, read on …
DOES SIGNING UP MAKE ME A “DISTRIBUTOR”?
Nope! You are not required to sell anything at all to anyone. When you become a wholesale member, you get a special link that you can share with friends and get credit from their purchases, but there are no minimum sales amounts.
In fact, 90% of the wholesale members in Young Living don’t do the business side at all. They are buying from Young Living because of the quality alone.
AM I REQUIRED TO MAKE A MINIMUM PURCHASE EACH MONTH?
There are absolutely NO minimum monthly purchase requirements. To remain a wholesale member, you have to make $50 worth of purchases per year to keep your membership. But if there’s a year that you don’t make a $50 purchase, you can reinstate your wholesale membership discount by just placing a $50 order.
If you do find yourself making regular purchases each month, then Young Living has a rewards program (called Essential Rewards) where you can make a nice percentage back each month on all of your purchases.
So this is a great option to join if you find that you want to purchase regularly, but not a requirement for being a wholesale member.
We offer the following bonuses for those who join the Essential Rewards Program:
- Free holistic health consultation with a Naturopath/Aromatherapist- We want you to get the absolute best out of your Essential Oils, so will tailor a holistic health program especially for you.
- Invitation to join our private Facebook Community to connect with others, obtain guidance, support & inspiration.
- Free ‘180 uses’ Ebook – This Ebook is only available through our team and contains inspiring ways to use your Premium Starter Kit, including Personal Care Recipes, and recipes for a Chemical-Free Home.
- ‘Lotions & Potions’ Guide – 22 powerful recipes, including ‘Wrinkle-free Serum’, ‘Love Potion’ and ‘Flu Buster’.
One last thing – can I share with you the ABSOLUTE BEST way of signing up, if you would like the best value for money?
A new member will receive a free Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser when they reach 300 PV (point value) or more with their first Essential Rewards order. And let me tell you, this is SO easy to do. Our original order was $520 but we received around $900 worth of products!
If you have any questions or would like any guidance at all, please feel free to contact me.
I sincerely hope you enjoy the best that the world of essential oils has to offer! 🙂