This recipe can also make a great breakfast!
- 1 cup cashews (preferably organic or pesticide free. If not soak any nuts in neutralizer. For info on this see my blog How to Have a Toxin-Free Home, Easily)
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (or rice/almond/oat milk)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup flax seeds or meal
- 1/8 cup raw cacao
- 2-3 medjool dates (pitted)
- Optional 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup (if you want a sweeter dessert)
- If you’re feeling fruity, add your favorite fruit. This works well if having for breakfast.
Soak cashews in filtered water overnight for a creamier texture.
Combine the rest of the ingredients and allow to soak overnight.
In the morning combine all ingredients and whizz in a blender, adding splashes of coconut/rice/almond or oat milk until smooth and creamy.