1 ½ cups Walnuts (preferably organic or pesticide free. If not soak any nuts in neutralizer. For info on this see my blog How to Have a Toxin-Free Home, Easily)
1/4 cup Goji berries (soaked to soften)
18 pitted Medjool dates (soak to soften)
1 tsp Vanilla Powder or essence (the real stuff, believe me its worth it!)
1/3 cup Cacao Powder
2 tsp water
1 tsp Lacume powder (this is optional, however it gives a nice texture and is a great superfood)
¼ tsp sea salt
- In a food processor, grind the walnuts and sea salt until fine.
- Add the dates and process until dough forms. Next add the Cacao Powder, Vanilla Powder and water until mixed well.
- Stir goji berries through.
- Press into a bar tin lined with glad wrap then refridgerate until firm.
- Lift glad wrap out and cut into bite size.