½ cup medjool dates (soak to soften)
⅓ cup roasted hazelnuts (skins removed; preferably pesticide free. If not soak any nuts in neutralizer. For info on this see my blog How to Have a Toxin-Free Home, Easily)
3 tbsp Cacao Powder
1 can organic black beans
1 tbsp maple syrup or Coconut Nectar
- Add dates to a food processor and process until the dates become a paste. Remove and place into a small bowl.
- Add roasted hazelnuts to the food processor and process for a few minutes until it becomes a nut butter.
- Drain and rinse black beans and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Add all remaining ingredients, including the date paste and black beans to the food processor and process until smooth.
- Put the chocolate truffle mixture into the freezer for 1 hour to set.
- Roll into balls